Thursday, January 1, 2009
It has been so nice being off work and being with family. It feels like Christmas still needs to happen, because I missed all the pre-Christmas festivities. I spent a few days in the country and have had a few days here in St. Louis. We ushered in the new year with my cousins last night. Today has been a slow and nice day of laying around, playing Wii Fit, hanging out, and touring the campus and city here. If I were to do it myself, I would feel lazy. But to do it with family, it is a nice change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i just played Wii for the first time at a friend's house. So fun!!!
YAY for being a lazy bum!!! My few short days of that are soon to be over. But I can't complain. Except the online class I had to sign up for... definitely going to be more trouble than it's worth. Great.
Post a Comment