Friday, January 9, 2009

These pictures are out of order. But since I'm on my sister's computer, thought I would steal them!!
Hanging out at Melissa's
I parked really close to a car, it was hilarious. There is an old man behind me who watched while we took this picture


We Blue Toothed at Grandma's with cousins


Reading "The Night Before Christmas"


One of my favorite gifts, from my little brother


4 comments:

kelly said...

So YOU"RE the crazy person who parked so close to me. Dang you, Allison, dang you.

Sarah said...

Fun times with the family. Good to see all those familiar faces - love you guys!

Rachel said...

Your hair looks so cute!

Li said...

Love the pictures!

Got a Studio 15 from Dell. Well, 'getting' that is. It hasn't arrived yet. Wanted a Mac, but as I really just needed a new computer and couldn't afford a better one, Dell seemed the best choice.