Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Well, yesterday anyways. I spent my Valentine's morning with some of my homeless friends eating breakfast. Last night I went to a friend's house for dinner, movie, and pink ice cream and laughs. It was a great time just to be with friends hanging out. One of the more memorable V Days, I must say. I am not a fan of the Hallmark Valentine's Day, tho I have enjoyed getting cute little things from friends and family.

Fellowship with people is awesome. I have been running from fellowship for some time because of busyness, fear of rejection, tired, and loneliness. I am trying to make a greater effort this year to reach out to friends and spend quality time getting to know people, letting them get to know me better. Its frightening in a way, but after the fact not at all. I have bought a planner (yikes! I'm not a planner girl!!) to remind myself of meeting with peops. Consider yourself special if your name is in my little black planner.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

My name doesn't have to be in your planner for time with you. That makes me more special. :)