Friday, February 6, 2009

I am enjoying a quiet Friday night, watching Hitch.  I love this movie.  Maybe its because I relate so much to the main nerdy character, Albert Brennaman.  Or I wish my life was like a chick flick! 
I had the day off today and spent it meandering around Ulta and Target.  I bought some new foundation at Ulta, saved $5 by using my points I had collected. So, that was a nice little bonus!  I like saving a little money here and there.  Also spent an hour having coffee, rather tea, with a friend.  Which was so nice!!
I have realized as of late, that I have to make my life, instead of waiting for it to come to me.  As well as making the effort to meet with friends and keep up a semi-social life.  Not sure what I thought life was going to be after I graduated college, but it has turned into working and sleeping for me.  Work is stressful and tiring, and I come home and go straight into bed for a few hours, wake up and go to the gym, then go back to sleep again.  It is great making money doing something I like, but some days I wish it were more.

No comments: