I have recently become a fan of
Nickel Creek. I am the person who tends to not like certain things just because a lot of other people are fans. But, I had never listened to them or given them a chance. My roommate last year (Lauren) and partial roommate this year (Pamela) both had them on their playlists. I caved and have ordered all of their albums. Can't wait for them to come in the mail!! Their music is so good! It makes me miss my old roomies and reminds me of my awesome Birmingham roadtrip!!
So far, I do not have HIV. Still have to undergo all of the testing...hope I don't stick myself ever again. One anesthesia doc told me he sticks himself with lidocaine all the time, and he just squeezes his finger, washes it, and says 10 Hail Mary's. I don't think I'll take my chances.
I am so tired this week. Every day I have come home and taken a 2-3 hour nap on the couch. Tonight I feel crappy and am turning in early tonight to get a couple more hours of sleep.
4 comments:
Yay for no HIV and Yay for Nickel Creek --another convert! If you're looking for similar music (since they are no longer together), check out Sean Watkins solo albums, or for an edgier sound go with Chris Thile's work.
You will never convert me!
Yay! Love Nickel Creek :)
I miss you :(
Glad you're okay. I was listening to Nickel Creek recently, hoping they return from their "hiatus" some day. My favorite is the self-titled album, but I also like "Why Should the Fire Die" a lot. Also, I strongly recommend you get Sean Watkins' solo album "Let It Fall." (He is one of the trio that makes up NC). Great music, so peaceful...feels like driving through the mountains and/or the country...
Post a Comment