I did not get my coffee this morning...that will never happen again.
I am running the River Run in 3 weeks. It is a 15K, or 9.3 miles for you non metric users. I ran 7 miles last night in prep for it, and will have 2 more long runs before the race. Other than that, I'm just running shorter distances. Once I get past 4 miles, I am pretty much ok. The initial part is hard. I am looking forward to it, it is a fun race to run. And its the only one I train for really. One of these days, maybe this year, I am going to do a marathon. I really need to start mapping out some routes outside to run. Most of my training is on the treadmill because I do not have someone to run that long of a distance with me. I was followed when I ran around my neighborhood, and it still freaks me out a little. Maybe I will venture out soon enough.
This weekend I am a Johnson, as I am staying with my friend, Kelly and her baby, for the weekend. Now if only my laundry would dry, I could get over there!!

2 comments:
The RR is actually in two weeks, fyi. :) You metric user, you!
What a little runner! I'm running a 5k in a few weeks. Let me know if you want to do it too!
Post a Comment