Thursday, March 19, 2009

Only Me

All this last week I had in my mind that I would be off on Wednesday, and work Thursday through Saturday.  On Tuesday night, I stayed out at Kelly and Ande's later than usual because I knew I could sleep in the next day.  Get home, 12:45ish am, I decide to look at my calender to make sure I did not have to work the next day.  I do!!  So, after making a quick lunch, I get 3 hours of sleep before a 9 hour shift the next day.  Yesterday's work was pretty bad, I was slow and behind, and couldn't hit my IV's on people that needed them quick to go to the OR.  Frustrating.  But I got through the day, and it wasn't terribly terrible.

Today I plan on going on another expedition of clothes shopping.  I need new spring clothes, I threw out so many things last year when I moved.  I do not necessarily like the size I am at the moment, but here we are and I should at least try to look cute.  That is a goal, as flighty and superficial as it may seem, but most of the time I don't care and then I get frustrated that I don't.  So, there we are.  That is my day today! 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

not superficial at all!

Sarah said...

Man, what a grueling day. Glad you made it through.

Enjoy your day off!

Unknown said...

yessssss! thanks for staying!

Megan said...

I think anyone who can do the River Run is healthier than me :) You are adorable just the way you are!!!