I freaking hate sin and the broken down-ness of the world. It seems like so much junk is going on lately. A family friend in serious condition in ICU after having a cardiac arrest from choking on food. Choking on food!! We do that every day, why now? Please pray for Pete as his condition seems to not look so good. He has a wife and 3 young kiddos too.
My sister having double vision and cranial nerve palsy to who knows what, maybe a tumor? Watching people lose loved ones slowly to ugly diseases like cancer. Sending a patient off into surgery, knowing they will not make it through, but giving them your bravest smile and hand sqeeze as you send them off. Desires not being met, falling short...among other things.
When did the sin of the world seem to weigh so heavily?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm with you, Allison. I can't wait for Jesus to restore us all to full, not broken.
As much as life completely SUCKS sometimes because of sin and the destruction it has brought with it, it makes the glorification that this Earth will one day see that much more incredible.
I can't wait for Jesus either.
Which sister Allison? please keep me updated and let me know if we can help. I can't imagine what you must go through in your job, but I can imagine that you are a comfort and a blessing to your patients, I'm really proud of you. I know what you mean about weeks like this, when it rains it pours! I'll say a prayer for you Friend.
I love the Conns so much. It's been amazing to see so many people coming forward to help cook meals, and of course praying for Pete's recovery.
Post a Comment