Thursday, July 23, 2009

The sky looks sooo dark and I love it.
I have taken up to running again, today my knees rebelled against me and I only got a mile in.
I have become an HGTV girl. Not entirely my go to channel when I'm sitting at home and looking for something to watch. But, I do plant myself in front of it when running at the gym. Otherwise I'm watching the Communist News Network or ESPN, so I choose HGTV.
So excited for this week! Going home for a wedding, then going to Disney to celebrate with my sister for her birthday! Next week I only work TWO days before I go home again for Nat's graduation. It will be nice. Then only a few more weeks and Dave & Miranda get married!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray. see you soon.

Sarah said...

sorry, ben's computer crashed and he's been using mine, so that last comment was me, not him. I mean, I'm sure he's really glad you're coming to his wedding, too, but not as excited as me. And I come bearing promised mixed CD and your local B'ham coffee.