My Weekend
Saturday I went to the beach for 3 hours and FRIED my legs. They are a bright red or lobster pink, if you will. And to top it off, there are some funny looking white spots from who knows what. Maybe sand or a rogue drop of sunscreen. I do not usually do my legs with sunscreen, but maybe I will from here on out. Or bathe in a vat of screen before getting in the sun. I know the sun is bad, but it feels so good to at least not be white!! It was relaxing to be out at the ocean, it has been awhile since I lazed around on the shore. Now, a volleyball and a partner would have been an awesome addition.
Then was a Starbucks run with Lauren after we cleaned up. So good to sit and talk with her and act like we still lived together. Then we harrassed Kristi at her work, poor girl couldn't hang out with us.
Sunday I double dipped church. My church in the AM and another church at night downtown with Lauren. I taught Sunday School to 8 rowdy 4 and 5 year olds. They are cute, but I have little patience sometimes and don't feel like I'm a good crowd controller all the time. Now I have to find people for the next 2 weeks as I will be out of town.
And today, second week of my new shift which I am loving more and more. I also get extra time at night if there is an add on or such. Friday night I didn't get home until 11, which was fine. Otherwise I would've been on the couch watching the boob tube on a Friday night. So working wasn't half bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you're enjoying your new shift - getting out at 9pm is so much better than having to go in so early in the mornings!
the blood mobile people called me today, I said that I was sad that i'm not a hero...they told me that I am a HERO...that made me smile!
Post a Comment