I go to work way early, I leave my house at 4:50am and there is never any traffic. It takes me 15 minutes in the morning and 30-40 with traffic in the afternoon. This morning I got on the interstate from the toll road and was stuck in traffic in a dead standstill for 15 minutes, at 5:00am! I was almost late for work. All for what? American Idol tryouts. Are you kidding? What the hey?? Maybe 1 person trying out today will make it on the show, out of the thousands who try out. Insane, get over it people. I liked the concept of the show several years ago, but never watched it. Now, its the same over and over, and the winners hardly ever are good. Except for Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood, the others are hardly heard from.
Speaking of getting up early, I change my shift on Monday. Tomorrow is the last day I have to get up early!! I am so excited! No more 3:40 wake ups. I hate getting up that early. It is so great on my days off that I can sleep in until 6 am. Now I can sleep in every day!
Have you been to Aldi? I have been many times with my grandma growing up, but we never had them where I live. I found one a little ways from my house, but on the way home from work. Stopped by and paid only $25 for a whole bunch of produce, milk, yogurt, canned fruit. Good stuff, I will go there again next week on my way home. So cheap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Um, ok my friend. You are incredibly mistaken about American Idol...if you don't watch it you can't say anything...
Kris Allen (the winner of this past season) IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
If we were still roomies I would have made you watch and exposed you to the amazingness of Kris Allen :) You'll see.
I think not. I will not watch the show, its so boring. Yawn.
i am sooooo excited that you get a better shift now!!! and also...i really want to go to Aldi.
Funny story! Oh, American Idol. Never watched it but it does seem like such a production these days.
From one morning-person to another, I am SO glad you know have a shift that allows you space to savor that coffee and welcome the day at a slightly less insane hour.
Oh, and yay, hooray for Aldi. So glad you are loving it. I, too, continue to be floored by the amazing deals...
Ha! Stupid American Idol... Tsk tsk. ;)
Yes, Aldi is awesome. My family used to shop their all the time 'cause of the great deals.
I agree! American Idol=dumbest show on earth. Just more mindless entertainment to suck the brains out of the kids of America. The winners really only get their 15 minutes of fame and then everyone forgets about them. It's just a ridiculous show.
And I love Aldi! I remember going with Grandma and Grandpa and you had to put a quarter in the carts to use one. And Grandpa helped a lady pick up bread that got knocked out of her cart in the parking lot.
Yay for not getting up early. After Tuesday, I will not be getting up at 4:45 anymore. *sigh* Sounds nice.
Post a Comment