Friday, July 17, 2009

I was told my blog needed updating because my friend was bored at work. This post is for you, Miranda.

I am working my new shift 12-9 four days a week. It is amazing. I am a happier person by far when I do not have to wake up at 3:30 am!! I wake up at 6 or 7, then I go running or watch my Fox & Friends and drink coffee, then go to the gym. I can go to Target, Publix, whatever!! I can stay up past 8 and not count down the hours until I have to get up, lamenting all the while. It does make hanging out with people who work (Miranda) harder because I don't get off until 9.

I'm in the process of moving over the next few weeks. I took some boxes over yesterday. There is no way my stuff will all fit into my room, it is the smallest room I have had yet. But, it has blinds and it has a cable hookup, so I'm a happy camper! My shelves will have to go in the living room. I realized as I was going through my belongings that I have 34 Beanie Babies, why do I have so many? And why do I still have them? Could I throw them away, of course not! They were my childhood. My childhood is packed into 3 boxes which consist of old letters, scrapbook, pictures, books, stuffed animals, Beanie Babies, and my American Girl Doll. I don't think there is anything at my old house back home.

Well, must get on to some work. I'm ready for my dinner break...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yzma is back home.

Sarah said...

Oh, beanie babies!
Brings back memories of tromping between stores, calling Patches to see when their next shipment was coming in. We were a little bit nutty.
Can't wait to see your new place

Danielle said...

That schedule sounds great! Especially considering what you were working.