Oh my gosh! I read simplyphoto, too and when I saw those pictures I thought to myself "I could see Allison doing this".... weird? It reminded me of your love for your grandparents' farm mixed in with good ol' Oooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.
You guys are so cute. I love the photos and simplyphoto is a favorite. The weding liked like it was so informal, intimate and just a lot of fun -which is not always the case at weddings.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I read simplyphoto, too and when I saw those pictures I thought to myself "I could see Allison doing this".... weird? It reminded me of your love for your grandparents' farm mixed in with good ol' Oooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.
You guys are so cute. I love the photos and simplyphoto is a favorite. The weding liked like it was so informal, intimate and just a lot of fun -which is not always the case at weddings.
Post a Comment