Ahhh, Saturday morning. Where have you been all week?? I'm enjoying my cup of coffee, black and delicious. Sleeping in, lazing in my pj's. Perfect. Makes me forget about the junk of life going on during the week. I wish Saturday mornings lasted all week long. The only thing that would make this better? Being 20 degrees cooler with NO humidity and sitting outside to enjoy my coffee. I attempted that this morning, but I sweated too much for my own good. I guess that will have to wait a month or so.
Highlight of my week? New running shoes and new water bottle!! Wow...what a highlight! Shoes are light, I feel like I'm running on air. Water bottle: great! I'm uber eco friendly now that I've got an aluminium bottle. Whoah, I'm so green. The shoes were way over due, I kept bumping buying them from paycheck to paycheck because things would come up that were higher priority than shoes. I love new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
you are sooo green...jealous
While I am so glad you're enjoying your Saturday morning and so excited about the new water bottle, I hope it has a good lining or it isn't really aluminum! The lining's used can contain BPA (just another reason to avoid plastic bottles), and alumnium has been linked in studies to development of alzheimer's! Ack!
Hm... I think I may've been the cloud raining on your parade. I'm sorry. Don't hurt me. I was only concerned for your well-being!
Miss you!
Didn't they stop putting BPA in plastic bottles a couple years ago? Anyway, when I read your post at first I thought you said you wanted it to be 20 degrees outside and you sitting out there... I don't think that would be nice. Well, maybe if you were all bundled up and it was snowing. Ughh I wish it was cold now. Florida is stupid.
I watched a couple of good King of Queens episodes online today. You would have laughed with me.
So, Lindsey, you're saying I will have deformed children and then lose my mind. What a friend...:)
And Natalie: I do wish it was 20 degrees and I could drink my coffee outside, 20 degrees cooler that is. I would go for a crisp 55 rather then the humid, sweat drenching 75 I had this morning.
I also want you to give me a crisp Desi. Thanks.
What kind of shoes did you buy??
Asics something or other. I like them a lot. I have to have something narrow that fits my heel. And they are really light too. I like them a lot.
Post a Comment