Today I went to switch my drivers license address again. I just did it in May because I bought a car and registered it here, but have moved since. It only cost $5 last time for a new license. Today: $25!! State law says you have to get a new picture every time you get a license except in the capital or online. If I would have known that, I would have at least done my hair down and put make up on. So, my new picture: no makeup, hair pulled back in a ponytail, elastic headband to keep it from falling out. Plus sooo tired, so I look horrendous. I look like I'm a 15 year old getting her permit license. So if I get carded...watch out!
Work is going ok. I have 11 days left. 10 after today. I just have to get through each work day and notch it off!! It takes much prayer to walk through the doors of my unit every day. I like the people I work with, I don't mind much of the patients I work with (for the most part, excluding my 10 hour work day no break on Monday.....) I feel at the edge of a mental break down. I just need a mental break. This is all I want. Just a break. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
pretty good, allison, to look like a fifteen year old without makeup and hair in ponytail. my 29 year old self would have looked 15 years OLDER with no makeup, hair back! :)
Post a Comment