Tuesday, November 10, 2009


I went shopping today and did my first big couponing trip to Publix!! I took Kristi with me to help boost my confidence. I bought:
  • Produce: 3 lb carrots, bananas, broccoli, bagged Spinach, and acorn squash
  • 3 packages of pork loin chops
  • 2 boxes of Graham crackers, 2 boxes of Special K
  • Spaghetti and macaroni noodles
  • 6 Yoplait yogurt cups
  • 2 boxes of Ziploc bags
  • 1lb of Newman's coffee
  • Extra Strength Tylenol and Tylenol Multisymptom
  • 1 carton of Egg Beaters
I spent $30.18, saving $48.17 with coupons and BOGOs. I love couponing! Thanks to Kelly, I am hooked! It is like a game, where you win by saving. How great is that?

3 comments:

kelly said...

wooo...wooo! good job, allison.

Natalie said...

Is Newman's Own good? People at Publix used to always tell me it was the best but I've never tried it.

Allison said...

I haven't tried it yet, but I had a coupon for it. Which I forgot to use, so I went back in to use it. Kristi thought I was silly, but hey, I saved $1.50!!