Halloween was fun! I was going to be Octo-Mom and it would've been a great costume, but I could only find 3 babies. How can you be Octo-Mom with 3 kids? So, that did not work out. I had already bought a witch wig, so I continued and was a witch. I went to a fun Halloween party and had reunion with old roommates!! I love these girls!!
I passed my last checkpoint for continuing through my CCNIP classes!! I had to do a hands on code today for ACLS and it went really well. I passed on my practice round, so I did not have to do the "real" test. So nice. I studied that junk all weekend. When I'm studying I get so discouraged that I won't get the material or that my friends are doing other things that are so much more appealing than studying. Afterwards: so worth it! I am not worrying about finding a new job because I am heading on.
I have started BSF again! On a whim, I decided I would go to the intro class last minute. I am so glad that I did! I love BSF, it gets me in the Word, I learn from the ladies, the lecture, and the questions. So good. The only thing I don't like is that it is so time oriented (which is good), there is little room to build relationships with the ladies in the class. There is room for it for monthly socials, but not the same as a small group Bible study. But, excellent, none the less!

1 comment:
Nice job stealing my background. Witch.
Post a Comment