1 hour 25 minute Skype date with India this morning surely does brighten up a girl's day and lighten her heart a little. It was so good to talk with Alex!! She is a dear sister who loves me more than I deserve gives so much. Has it already been 2 weeks in India? Oh dear...maybe I will just have to jet to Chennai this summer.
Today I ran and my knee didn't hurt. Thank you, Jesus!! So nice to run out some stress and frustrations and not have my knee hinder me. I feel so much better. The whole way I acted like I was rocking out to my usual playlist: T.I., Akon, JT, Lil' Wayne, Rihanna, Usher, and throw in a little Justin Bieber. But I really was listening to the last 2 weeks podcast's from the church I have been visiting: City Church. Sermon topic: trials. Oh how fitting for my life, tho who knows what kind of fruitfulness and wisdom will come on the other end. And I don't know what it looks like to stand steadfast at the moment, especially when I see wave after wave after wave crashing at me. But I am semi-hopeful, and for what I'm unable to be hopeful for I cling to the hope others have for me.
The warm weather makes me want to go to the beach. In a few months that will be fitting. I can't wait!! I know the north is bracing against all the snow. I'm enjoying the warm sun on my front porch....ahhh so nice! I would lay out except the position of the sun makes it so I would need to be in the front yard and that ain't happening! Don't want to scare the neighbors! I'm going to try and read this afternoon. Lately I have been unable to concentrate, my mind going a mile a minute, but I'm trying to conquer a few books every month so I better get crackin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
scare the neighbors? you must mean cause an accident from cars trying to check you out!! :)
JEALOUS. I am so cold. no matter how many pairs of socks i wear, cannot get warm these days. please send some sun my way. ;-)
Post a Comment