
Such a nice little view of my little street from my front porch. The sun shines in, not too much, shaded enough to keep it cool. I get a pleasant breeze. Ah so nice, my front little porch. I enjoy sitting out here in the early morning or evening/dusk time. With my computer, my thoughts, a cup of coffee, some music, an occasional cigar or two.
Today is a nice, lazy day off. I was pretty motivated when I woke up this morning and I cleaned my kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Then I went to the gym and ran some errands. On top of all that I dyed my hair again. Got ready for this weekend going to jr high camp as the nurse...should be fun. Praying for minimal injuries and a good time for all. Getting ready for counseling now. So, productive day! The most I've done in awhile!
My grandma is sick again in ICU with pneumonia. Please keep her in your prayers. She's gone through a lot the past 2 months, losing her husband, breaking her hip, having surgery, recovery... Love that lady so much. She is much loved by her family and friends, our dear Grandma Bear. She is the sweetest lady I know, not deserving of this much suffering. Please pray for her, the dr's, the nurses taking care of her.

2 comments:
It must be a day for lazy Friday, and photographing yourself on your blog! Yeah! We are cool.
Ummm, I don't know about you but I know I AM cool. It was a good day...nice lazy day off!
Post a Comment