Sunday, February 20, 2011

Got back from weekend at camp. Nothing big happened, couple of sick kids, skinned knees, bruises. If I wasn't doing anything I was hanging out at the cabin with people, sleeping, or messing around on my computer. It was fun, I love being the camp nurse!!

Came home and took the best 4 hour nap ever! Holla!

Went to evening church. I am loving my new to me church. There are a lot of young people there who are very nice, open, inviting. I went to dinner with a group of people and randomly sat next to a girl who taught at my old home church. Turns out we know a bunch of the same people and grew up going to summer camps together. Oh the PCA circles are so small... This week I'm going to try out a small group, which is scary, but gotta go sometime and just jump in. I'm feeling braver as the days go by.

Work tomorrow...one day, I can do it!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Who did you meet?

Allison said...

Julie Weathersby? She went to Flagler, taught at Pwood for a year and came back to Orlando to teach. We knew so many of the same people from Pwood but also camp days. Small PCA world.

Pamela said...

Excited for you! Skype this weekend?