Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Allison M Bear, RN, BSN

I passed my test!!!! I am a registered nurse! I'm so excited and very relieved. I felt like I failed it and was very nervous and anxious the whole weekend. Ask my family. For sure it was not all my own that I passed that thing. I was sweating bullets, God is good!!!!

VBS at my home church is this week and I am a snack lady. I'm having fun visiting the classes and hanging out with kids. Also seeing old friends is nice as well.

Happy Birthday to my sister, Natalie!!! She is 21! Natalie is probably my best friend ever. How many people will think the exact same thing at the same moment and proceed to say it at the same time? Us, all the time. The first day I was here this week, we were thinking/saying the same thing all day. Pretty hilarious. We have had good times, especially the past few years. So, here's to you Natalie!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats, my friend. Remember your first semester here when you spilled water on your computer and we layed on your couch at 1am wondering if you were going to make it through nursing school? And you did it! You are one of the most dedicated and caring people I know and I'm so excited for you... so many patients are going to be blessed by your intelligence and compassion.

kelly said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Very excited for you. Now I'll add you to my list of experts to call with medical questions! :)

V✔ said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAH!