I have a blog list, thanks to Nat!
VBS was this week. I did snacks for kids, which was very good. It was nice taking it easy passing out snacks instead of teaching or wrangling kids. I liked hanging out behind the scenes watching on the skits and runners and knowing who would win before hand (I have the inside scoop).
Monday starts my first day at the hospital. The whole week is general orientation, nursing orientation, computer class, and EKG class.
This morning I am babysitting for some Tolson kiddos for a funeral. Should be good times because they are cute babies. Then back home for babysitting tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah for your new job! I'm so excited. Andrea asked about you yesterday and I gave her the scoop on your passing your test and entering the "real world". She sends her best wishes. YOu'll be missed in the cleaning world. ;-)
You are welcome for that inside scoop.
Post a Comment