I had a good birthday, starting off with breakfast with Miranda, a drive with Julie, an afternoon with Prison Break's Wentworth Miller, weigh in (3.8 gone, yeah!), and shopping with Lauren.
I took my NCLEX today, the hardest test I have ever taken. I wasn't sure of answers, they were confusing and frustrating. It took me 4 hours to answer 75 questions, I don't know if I passed or failed. I feel like I failed, but have no idea. This has probably been one of the worser days of my life.
I love the weather we are having...so stormy. I love it! I love thunder, lightening, lots of rain, its so powerful. Weather is pretty cool. I could go into meterology if nothing else works out!
Off to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Listen, just enjoy your time now. You don't have to study this week, you are partying it up tonight. Just have fun!!!!!
I prayed for you several times today. Only 75 questions?? Doesn't that mean you passed???? Glad your bday was fun times. :)
Was the Wentworth Miller thing for real? Because I totally LOVE him! That's what I want for my birthday too :) About VBS, Becky Murphy is my partner, so it will go on without me :( I'm sad that I can't be there to play with everyone next week, but this is just how it has to be. I hope you have fun!
Tell me about what, hmmmm???? Is this about the cowboy?
Yes, Megan, Wentworth Miller! I love that show!!
Ok, I tried a million times to write Happy Birthday on your wall and every single time the computer would freeze! AHHH! Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a little late)! I will bring you an awesome belated gift from Kenya. You want a machette? I can totally get you one. How about some giraffe slober. No? Ok, well I'll find something good. So glad you are done with the test. When do you get the results? I am sure you did awesome! Can't wait to live with ya roomie!
Post a Comment