Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh weekend, why are you over? Not really ready for the week, but I'm not doing too much this week. I have the 4th out, and I'm trying to figure if I can pull off going home. I have not much money to spare at the moment for gas.

Wedding weekend was great. I danced for 2 hours or more with great friends. I'm happy for the cute bride and groom! They are so cute together.

I did CPR recertification this afternoon. It went ok. I felt a little dumb trying to relearn and tell the lady what I knew and getting it wrong sometimes. I hate getting things wrong. I'm pretty much the type of person who doesn't want to get anything wrong, always right. I find my security in perfection of that nature. Nursing school brought this out of me in more ways than one.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

No, it just annoys the crap out of me.
An eharmony commercial is on right now. Haha.

Unknown said...

I know that weekend feeling from my working days!! Why, why do they end???

Kelly

Sarah said...

Like the new look of your blog. Your death pants post made me laugh. Two words: dress-up box. Your kids will love to romp about about in those pants someday.