A few pictures from my trip to see Sarah! We went to an art museum and saw a gallery of American art from Yale University. We visited some shops in downtown Birmingham, including a very interesting antique shop. We carved pumpkins last night, I tried a new idea for my carving, it turned out pretty good! Today we hiked to see a water fall. Round trip was 5 miles and I am tuckered out!
I wish I was a Founding Father. With John Adams, my hero.
We hiked 2.5 miles to a waterfall, uphill most of the ways...
Success!!
This is my pumpkin! Tried to make him look scary, but he doesn't look very frightening.

4 comments:
Such cool pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
And I like your pumpkin. :)I'm looking forward to carving again this year. I'm such a kid at heart. Last autumn I did like four pumpkins...
It reminds me of a really cool Tim-Burton-like pumpkin. Spooky, but cool. :)
Fun! I also happen to know you were busy making a dance video...
i love your pictures!
Post a Comment