Its time for that post. I don't think I've ever done one of these.
Pandora Radio: It is amazing! Just put in some music that you like, and it picks songs for you. So great! My favorite by far is Andrew Peterson radio, I love the music they pick!
My Macbook. I love it. I do not know how to do much with it in terms of the software. But I love it!! I like having more accessible music to play while I'm getting ready, or having it for background. I also love that you can do these:
Skype: I love Skype!!! It is so cool to talk to friends across the country, my family a few hours away. It is great to keep up with people!!
Friends: My car is in the shop this week. I am not loving that and I am not loving having to be soooo needy. I am loving how my friends are willing to pick me up on a moment's notice, drive me to their house to watch their kid (how inconvenient! I felt like I was a 14 year old again!), take me to work at 7:10 in the morning and pick me up afterwards. Offering rides to grocery, offering to pick me up to carve pumpkins (sadly didn't end up working out). I said to Kristi this morning as we were brushing our teeth, that I didn't know how much people loved me until I was in need. So profound for 7am!
I'm 2/3 of my way through the initial training program for work. Then I have my training on the floor. I am a little apprehensive! What if it isn't a good fit? What if I mess up terribly? I don't know. I am looking forward to it, but I am afraid they will expect a lot from me and I will fall short.


2 comments:
Let me know if you need a ride to pick your car up!!! You ARE loved by the Johnsons!!
If I was still your roommate without a job then I would let you borrow my car :) Remember those days. I am thinking about going swimming today. It has been a year since I have been. I think our last workout was in that hurricane. And you are gonna be fabulous in your new job. You work so hard and take your job very seriously. I'm proud of you! xoxo
Post a Comment