Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am back to work!! Hurrah! I have had 2 days on the floor and haven't had an entire load of patient yet. So, we shall see how much I like it when I have a full load. But thus far, I am happy to say I understand more what is going on and how to do things. My confidence is coming back.

I just made some great purchases today!!! 3 David McCullough books! I am getting back into reading, the long forgotten past time of my childhood. John Adams, 1796, and Mornings on Horseback. I'll let you know how it goes. Thats what is on tap for this afternoon: reading!!

Want a laugh? Go watch this: Snowpocalypse. I did some research and this is his normal type broadcast. But nonetheless, this video is pretty funny. I laugh out loud every time.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Does that weatherman moonlight as a Baptist preacher? Too funny!