This is Kristi:
She is one of my bestest friends. She is a former roommate and maybe soon to be roommate again! I love this girl! Here is why:
She is gorgeous!

She doesn't mind when I'm a silly goofball and laughs at me as if I am entertaining when in fact more often I am not.

She makes a pretty cool looking hologram.

She watches the Olympics with me, even cross country skiing and biathalon. If you can watch those with me, you are golden.

Kristi loves Jesus and has helped me to see His work in different areas of life. She is an encouragement to me in the daily struggles. When we met almost 4 years ago, I didn't think we clicked at all. Circumstances put us together as roommates for one year and I am so thankful for that! She is a beautiful person inside and out. Love you, friend! Thanks for being there and not leaving me yet!

3 comments:
i would be there watching olympics too!!
You would be golden!!!
pretty much true on all levels.
Post a Comment