Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Here is the picture that characterizes my youthful years:

Melissa up front and center, me in the background, but Natalie popping in and making faces and being a goofball.

Christmas Day 2000
We bought a camera for our computer about 10ish years ago and thought it was the coolest thing ever. This was before the rise of digital cameras. Here we are gathered around the computer for a family picture, before we were complete at 7 people. Thats how we roll.

Well, I was originally going to post old and new pics, but couldn't find many old pics. This is me and Sarah in high school trying to be cute with our winter caps! We were nerds then, I think we are growing out of that, at least Sarah is! Hurrah for old friends!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that first picture! Definitely one of the classics.

Sarah said...

Hah, I was cleaning my closet the other day and found that lovely striped hat. ;-) Love ya