The life of a Bear
Yay Congratulations! They look great. Wish I was brave enough to attempt outside lights.
Well, I don't have to brave the ice. Just the humidity!
looks nice, Allison. I would have NEVER stood on that step!
Your own winter wonderland... great job!
my little oatmeal pie could of died..don't scare me like that again!
oh it came out beautifully! Glad you survived the experience...even if you did break the rules and stand on the top rung.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay Congratulations! They look great. Wish I was brave enough to attempt outside lights.
Well, I don't have to brave the ice. Just the humidity!
looks nice, Allison. I would have NEVER stood on that step!
Your own winter wonderland... great job!
my little oatmeal pie could of died..don't scare me like that again!
oh it came out beautifully! Glad you survived the experience...even if you did break the rules and stand on the top rung.
Post a Comment