Saturday, December 19, 2009

I watched Lars and the Real Girl last night. What a great little movie!! I loved the story line, the characters. What I especially enjoyed was the sense of community in the movie. I recommend it! I'm not good with movie reviews, especially without giving away the plot. So, just watch it.

Working all this weekend. Today wasn't so bad, just staying on top of what to do, plus LOADS of charting! LOADS!!! Tomorrow, Monday, and Thursday are my work days this week. Then I have 4 days off for Christmas!! Hurrah!

4 comments:

pannedreview said...

I've heard good things about that movie.

Sarah said...

Me too. Would it be appropriate for my sisters? Looking for good movies to watch with them

Allison said...

I think for the most part it would There really isn't a lot of swearing and maybe a little underlying sexual stuff going on. But its really good.

Ashley said...

Allison, I watched it too! I also thought it was such a rare and special little film that speaks volumes on the human condition and how community can affect a person. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for borrowing from the library :)