Merry Christmas!! It was a good day yesterday! I flew out yesterday morning and got in about noon time. I made it just in time for Christmas dinner that had been "scheduled" just right by my mom. Melissa picked me up at the airport and we headed back to my aunt's house. We hid in her car for about 15 minutes at the end of the street until everyone had arrived. It was a good surprise. Melissa went in as if everything was normal, then I came in afterwards and surprised everyone!!
We also had a white Christmas!! It was so nice. There were snow flurries most of the day and about an inch of snow on the ground. I like snow on Christmas, makes the kid in me come out.
The second party is tomorrow at my other grandparents, then back to reality on Monday.
1 comment:
So so fun. Glad the surprise went off without a hitch! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment