Its 4:30pm, I have been awake for only 5 hours. Today I slept in until 11am. The second time I have slept in that late in possibly 10 years. The last time was by far later, 3pm at my cousin's house in a dark basement, no windows. Time is a funny thing when you have no light to tell the difference.
Speaking of light, I give you this. My Charlie Brown Christmas tree!!

It stands alone on a wall in our house, but it sets the mood for Christmas. It belongs to my roommate and for a few days it stood lonely with no lights, but I spruced it up. I also bought icicle lights for the outside. I LOVE icicle lights! They are fun, especially here when there is no chance of icicles. However, I am puzzled as how to hang them on my stucco siding house with part gutter and other metal siding, complete with no ladder! I am going to head up to the Home Depot and hope for some success. My neighbors have clips, I need to find them. I'll hopefully be able to post a picture of my house soon! I will be here by myself over the holidays, might as well enjoy, right?

2 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
so cute! I will come visit you in Orlando... can't wait.
Post a Comment