I scanned some pictures into my computer for a Christmas present. Thought I would share a few of my favorites. I wish I had grabbed a few older pictures when I was home, oh well. Hopefully I can get some more on my computer here soon.

Me (6mo) and Melissa (2yrs) 1985

Ernie (from Sesame Street), Scary Dad Clown, and Tinkerbell 1988. Classic picture!

Summer 1995? Each summer we would take matchy family pictures on my grandparent's farm. This is our silly picture. Even then I wasn't good at the silly pictures.

Volleyball 2001. Always fun playing with my sister because I knew she had my back! This was my short hair phase.
5 comments:
Haha I love these pictures! McKenna scanned some of ours and the ended up on Facebook... Yours are much cuter. :)
Ha!!! Ande said the costumes were probably from "picture day at the church", "not halloween"!!! :)
i love old pictures... good times
Hah hah, that is funny. That is one of our classic pictures!!
omg...i had no idea your hair was ever THAT short! whoa! kudos to you for being that brave :)
Post a Comment