Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving went well. Work was not bad at all, and I headed home afterwards. Friday morning we got up bright and early for some Black Friday shopping. I didn't have anything in particular that I wanted, but the experience is always fun!! Friday evening we went to the Kercher's and had another dinner, a Black Friday Feast!! We had a lot of fun eating, roasting marshmallows on the fire, watching Christmas movies, and putting up their Christmas tree. Just like a regular Thanksgiving weekend!!

Black Friday Feast family picture
Natalie has wanted to take John to Disney for a fun day trip after she got her job. We went yesterday. It was the 2nd time I had been there in 2 weeks. The last time John had been was when he was 5 years old. It was fun seeing it through the eyes of a young one. Here are a few of my favorites from the day!
Buzz Lightyear Ride
Fun sister picture

The exact middle of Disney World in Epcot

Thunder Mtn Railroad! John loved the fast rides!



We ended the night in Epcot

Fun, long day! We hope to go back soon!

3 comments:

kelly said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a good time.

Sarah said...

I LOVE that picture of you all on thunder mountain... so fun!

Megan said...

So fun! Ya'll are such great big sisters!