Friday, September 12, 2008

A few things from the week:

BSF is amazing, looking forward to studying the life of Moses!!

Owen is a cute and fun little baby to play with!

A gun license will cost me about $500 up front for license and processing, not including purchasing a gun and attending a class. Something worth saving for!!

4 hours of sleep a night does not sustain one well through out the week. 3 hour naps after work are amazing!!!

I thought I slept an hour through work, but had really slept late into the evening one day! Not a good feeling.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

The life of Moses is going to be amazing. There's no way I'm going to let myself give BSF up this year! And you're darn right about 4 hours of sleep a night not being enough... that's totally been me this week. But last night I got about 8 so I'm happy. :) Now I'm working on my ethics paper!

Li said...

You're buying a gun?! That's kinda cool and kinda scary... ;o) I shot a rifle for the first time last year. Very loud, but not as much kick as I expected. Actually, it was a bit of an adrenaline rush!

Any more problems with the stalker/burglars?

Miss you!