I'm back. The trip has made me decide to move to St. Louis. I love the city, I love the area, I love the people who live there. I had the best time hanging out with my sister, seeing my grandparents, seeing my cousins. I know if I lived there it would not be like that, but at least it would be more of that. I think if I am still sangle in 1-2 years, I will move up there. The main thing that ties me here is my job. I love my friends, I love my roommates here, but I feel like I have been here awhile. Or maybe I'm just getting complacent.
The past 2 days have been sooooooo boring. I need a life. Although last night I went to the Red Fox Lounge with friends and had a fantastic time!! I was the oldest of our foursome, but the bartender picked me out as being the youngest. She "especially" needed to card me, as she told us!!
I ran yesterday morning and I ran tonight, about 3 miles each time. It was hard and challenging, but felt good when I was finished. I think I'm going to stick with running for awhile, as staying steady with a gym has not proven good the past 6 months. Its also getting cooler, which makes for nice outdoor runs. I am tired of not working out, and it is hard to get started. But, I am going to do it. My other goal is to get back to healthy eating, little by little. By the end of the month, I just want to feel better and perhaps look a little better too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment