Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Blog Award

Whoah, my first blog award bestowed on me by Megan! I want to thank my parents for getting me Mavis Beacon so I could learn to type. Also my sister who is a fellow blogger for reading my blog. And to the people who comment, because it makes me want to write another post!
So here are ten things that make me happy:

1. My family: blessed with two parents who are still in love after 30 years of marriage, 3 sisters who are my BFF's who have my back, and one awesome brother who is my bud!

2. Reading: I have been turned off to reading over the past 6 years, mostly due to college. Just now I am getting back into reading. There is nothing like a good book!!

3. Friends: I have a small handful of friends who I have been friends with for many a year. And I have a few who are newer, smarter, and far better looking than I. And they still want to be my friend in spite of it!

4. A strong cup of black coffee, preferably Starbucks. Seriously, folks, what is better than that??

5. Except a slow morning drinking coffee and watching Fox and Friends.

6. Owen Johnson: this kid makes me happy!! He is insanely cute and one of the most loveable and smartest little tots I know! I love my Tuesday nights with him! Um, and of course his parents make me happy too. They are some of the best peeps I know!

7. Disney World: I love Disney!!! Where in the world can you sing and dance down the streets without getting laughed at?

8. iTunes: I am addicted. I love having different music (didn't have a computer for 2.5 years so I had the same music on my ipod for sooo long). Apple is amazing.

9. Target: I love Target!! I make a trip at least once or twice a week, not because I need anything, but because I love browsing the aisle and being in the Targety atmosphere.

10. Coupons: They save you money, they are great. 'Nuff said.

I bestow the award upon: Natalie, Lindsey, Ashley, Fitz, and Miranda.

Update: Oh, now you have to post 10 things that make you happy. It feels like one of those forwards you send through Facebook or email. Take it or leave it!

3 comments:

Fitz said...

yay! i got bestowed an award...what does that mean?

kelly said...

i love that Owen Johnson, too!!!! And CONGRATS on your job!!! Ande's pre-interview interview help at all??

Megan said...

Yay, I love your 10! Wish I would have thought of Target - good one!