Friday, January 15, 2010

I had an interview on Wednesday, but I have not heard from them. It did not go too well, not terrible, but I hate interviews. Lets just put that one behind me. So far, nothing else has come up in terms of work. I am at home with my family. Otherwise, I would just be moping around by myself in Orlando.

My sister and I were able to go to Disney again on Tuesday. It was so much fun. We love Disney! We went to Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. I liked Animal Kingdom a little more than last time. It could become a favorite. It has been the first time in a long time that we have not visited Magic Kingdom on the trip.

I am not sure where to go from here or what to do if nothing comes up. I have played with ideas of working in Jacksonville, moving to St. Louis, going to Dallas. Even trying to go for what I wanted to do when I was younger which is be a flight attendant. Where did that one go? For now I am trying to trust God. I feel like I did when I didn't get into nursing school. Very destitute, depressed, worried, aimless, directionless.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

My backup plan was always to be a flight attendant too! Let's do it together and travel the world :)
Seriously though I know it is SO frustrating to be looking for jobs. And if you are free to go anywhere then come to VA Beach :) I'm praying for you :)