My blog is so boring! All talk, no pictures!!!
So, on a whim I decided to take some pics. Here's what happened:

Looking smart in some specs. Notice the lacy granny curtains in the back?

My I have a job face of excitement! Employment! Hooray!

Maaaan, I have a job! Now I have to work!!
I have a job! And I think this is my favorite font. I didn't know you could change the font...
Dressed smart in my suit and pulled my hair back in a cute little pony tail. According to my sister, that is more professional. I was dressed way more profesh than the nurse manager who interviewed me. I think that pulled some of the job, looking like I cared.
Spent 2 hours reading a blog about a young mother who is recovering from severe burns all over her body from a plane crash. She's been on the Today show, Oprah and such. I love her blog. All about mothering and the things I want to be doing. 4 cute kids and handsome husband. Anyways, thats what I did after my interview. I was nervous, didn't eat any lunch. Dinner is in the making and I am so hungry!!

5 comments:
YIPEEE! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! What department are you in?? Let's chat soooooon! Miss you-
Miranda
Ps. is the blog NieNie Dialogues? Cause I have been reading it for about a year now. SO addictingly good :-)
Yay job! So excited for you. I echo Miranda's plea for more details.... and a chat soon. Love ya.
Yes, Miranda. I started reading before the accident some, but then picked it back up again after the accident. Thats what I wish my blog was. Miss you.
Congrats chica!!!!! Can't wait to hear about the job! Wish I coulda seen you in your cute power suit and heels. Sounds adorable!
That blog proves my theory about Mormon men... all handsome! Also, it is a very sweet blog. I had never read it before.
Post a Comment