Monday, January 25, 2010

This morning I head back to my old job. I am thankful that I will be doing something with my time and making money. All this free time is not good for a person! It leads to a lot of nothingness. Not too excited about going back and telling people, heyyyy, didn't do so well in ICU. I'm back!

So far I have applied to many a job, about 20 or so to be exact. Most of them in Jacksonville and St. Louis. I would love to get a job back up in Jacksonville. I am a little bit ready to leave Orlando. Not so much into this city. Although I have friends I would miss, most of my friends have left after school finished. I am not so attached to the area here either.

I am so discouraged. I cried this morning after a roach (ewwwww) got away from me in my house. I couldn't even kill a roach!! I sat on my bed and cried and cried. I can't get a job. I can't even pass a decent interview. Where is the life I imagined myself to have?

Sorry all posts are whoah is me as of late. Nothing much else to talk about that is significant at the moment.

2 comments:

Li said...

I wish I had something more to tell you other than 'hang in there'. I can say 'I understand', but every situation is different so perhaps I don't. I can say that it gets easier and life will work out, but I have trouble believing that myself some days. I myself went to pieces the other day over 'killing' my stereo (only to find out after many hysterics that I just pressed the wrong button...).

Being without a job is stressful, especially in this day and age, and I wish I could give you some great advice or find you a fantastic job. Know that I'm here for you. Call me, email me, text me. Or tell me to shut up. I just don't want you to feel alone. :) I love you and (as hackneyed as it is at this point)'hang in there'.

Sarah said...

I cried about a runaway roach last week, too. Sometimes it's the little things that are the last straw, huh?
I love YOU!