Saturday, January 9, 2010

I went and saw Avatar in 3D last night. I was bored on a Friday night and on a whim decided to go see what the hype was all about. It was a pretty good movie. Not anything epic like Lord of the Rings, and it didn't do anything for me like Harry Potter. It was a bigger than life movie and I heard that it cost $200 million to make?? Wow. The big underlying message was so environmentally and anti-war driven. If you get past that it is pretty entertaining for almost 3 hours.

It is sleeting outside! It was supposed to have snow flurries this morning, but it is past freezing now, so I suppose we will not have them today. I am totally enjoying this cold weather. It feels so good to not walk outside and instantly start sweating. It is so refreshing!

No comments: